As the laws around gate safety have rightly gotten more stringent the responsibility for having a safe system now lies with the owner. You could be charged with negligence if your electric gate doesn’t meet current legislative standards and an accident occurs. AAC GateDoctors can help you get your existing system compliant, give you peace of mind.
- We are fully trained to HSE standards and all staff have gate safety diplomas.
- Free expert guidance on the legal standards and system reports
- Typical time for safety work is 5 days from order.
- We are professionally qualified to undertake a comprehensive inspection and force test of your electric gate as well as modify, upgrade and repair it.
- Free safety risk assessment estimate.
- Free legal checks on your existing system
- Certification on site by our qualified engineers
- Dynamic force testing – each engineer will record your systems forces and save the results.
- Compliance to Health and Safety executive BS-12453: Risks to pedestrians from crushing zones on electrically powered gates